Spray Tan Preparation Tips:
- Schedule manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and hair appointments prior to your session.
- Shower, shave and exfoliate the night before your session or 3 hours prior to your session. Do not exfoliate directly before your session.
- Do not use lotions, depilatories, oil-based exfoliating scrubs, moisturizing body washes or shave creams the day of your session. Tip: We recommend a bar of Dove soap and washcloth for your exfoliating and to shave with as it does not leave a residue on the skin.
- Do not wear makeup, perfume or deodorant to your session.
- Apply clear nail polish to unpolished nail beds to prevent staining. If your nails are unpolished your technician will provide a barrier cream.
- Wear dark, loose clothing to your session. The solution is water-soluble and will wash out of most fabrics. Cotton is recommended.
- Summer Time Tip: Skirts, dresses, tanks and spaghetti strap tops can cause rubbing and sweating in the arm pit and thigh area. This can result in streaks and patchy results. Please wear loose a tee shirt, shorts or loose pants to your session and after your session.
- Bring an umbrella if there is rain in the forecast.
The fun begins when you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Your certified technician will guide you through the process, which should last no more than 15 to 20 minutes.
After a brief consultation to analyze your skin type and understand your expectations, your technician will then masterfully apply your chosen organic solutions according to the specifications you desire, which can include contouring, shading and customized location application to accentuate your features.
When finished, you may have to tear yourself away from the mirror in your private dressing room…so the rest of the world can enjoy looking at you too!